Sunset

Sunset
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow" - anonymous

Friday, January 27, 2012

Here We Go!

So Here we go, with my first blog post ever! Today has been a jumble of various ups and downs. For Starters my Daughter J, had to miss school due to her ear healing over the backing of her earring. I am finally finding the bottom of the laundry baskets, only to fill them up again. Our lovely dog Tippy, for some reason seems to think she needs to pee on everything lately and she never does this! Today her object of choice was a stuffed penguin that my mother had given to me, needless to say I was not impressed. Sam had an eventful day at Head Start, where he played with play dough and made a boy, a girl and mommy.  I also made extra crispy fish sticks due to my distraction of making this blog, go figure! I am usually pretty good in the kitchen when it comes to preparing just about anything, as long as I do not get distracted! At least I still love myself, family and life after all the ups and downs of today and every other day as well.  Patience is something I must improve upon, as of late, I've run out. Some days I have so much I am not even sure where it came from, other days it's like why can't I just calm down and wait? I had someone ask me once if I was a instant gratification person, and there are some definite cases were I am, others not so much.  If I do not have to wait, I do not see the reason for it.  Other times I can see the benefits of waiting, and do so the best I am able.  I can definitely say this blog is going to be an interesting one, as it will vary on topics often. And I am pretty sure you may get lost in my thought process too, as I do it all the time! I do hope that I can bring some joy, happiness and laughter to those who take the time to read my ramblings. 

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to keeping up with your blog! Congrats on first blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am messing around with the layout and everything now, trying to customize it. So it may change dramatically for a while until I find something that clicks for me.

    ReplyDelete